Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I DOOOOOO.....


Captain Mega Man X reporting to the Smidt family on Star date 2012, the eighteenth day of April.

     Hello! I have some good news! I received my Easter Package from you guys yesterday. I'm still waiting for the other packages, and who knows when I’ll get them because I also just received Britt and Shawn’s Christmas card... strange.

     I'm sorry my email last week was short. It would be helpful if the emails to me were a little more limited or sent through mission ties. I love hearing from everyone, LOVE it, it’s my favorite part of the week, but during email time it makes it hard to put more time into my emails. Thank you for the letters Britt, Heidi, Nana and Pops, and mom and Dad. I love hearing about what’s going on. Brittany, I gotta say, that Micro chip thing you talked about is strange. Trust me; they are not more technically advanced than the U.S.

     Dad, I prefer my Hush Puppy Shoes, only because of comfort. They feel gooooood. Anyways, you Hoser, yes, you can use my Lacrosse Bag, but you have to pay a price. Using my bag might give you a disease from the stench. But it’s ok, you’re a Crazy Cannuck now. You don't care about things like that.

    Mom, my language is coming along pretty good, but I still feel I am VERY far from being fluent. Many times during lessons, I still will stumble to find a word. And it’s frustrating because it makes me think that our investigators “think I don't know a butt load about the Gospel, but I DOOOO!”

The Chapels are really nice, but don't have big lawns like president Firmage said; very small lots. You don't have to send the Oregon shirt, but after hearing about dad’s wonderful miracle of witnessing a living Oregon Ducks Plane, I still want SOMETHING Oregon.

       I'm slowly starting to come out of my shell with members and am starting to feel comfortable talking with people. I told a youth in our ward about me and Terik’s YouTube videos that we made before my mission. Now most of the ward knows about Terik, and our videos.  It spread like wild fire. So yea, we are pretty much world famous. :)

      I'm a little Jealous of John’s Conversion Story from General Conference. I would love to have an experience like that. Please don't forget to send me all of John’s emails; I really like to hear what’s going on with him.

      The couches look good! But are they comfortable? With the brown couches, you felt like little Wilbur in a basket full of blankets and pillows. I'm not really sure what that means, but the couches were awesome! They could put any man (old or young) to sleep.

     I'm glad you informed me about Heather. I will be sure to keep her in my prayers; she is such a trooper and an awesome example to everyone because of her perseverance.

     I hope you all have a great week and I love you!
      
Elder Smidt X

No comments:

Post a Comment