Saturday, October 5, 2013

Conference...


Family And Friends,

Today will be excellent. I am super excited to hear the conferences today. Too bad I wont be able to eat pizza with you guys. But we got something fun planned today. We will be watching conference today in the office. Since it’s our P-Day, so we will hook up the projector and watch it here and we will also be eating waffles with maple syrup. Then afterwards in between the two sessions, we have the office Olympics planned. I made an invite for the office today. You should read it and see if you agree. 

Anyway, my new companion is from São Paulo. His name is Elder Schendroski. His name comes from Prussia. He is a really cool guy. I will be happy to end my mission with him. 

Next week I will do my first complete transfer. I will have to get the greenies from the airport and call in all the transfers the night before. It should be good. 

We are getting a lot of new missionaries in this week, this month in total there is an estimated 20 missionaries that we will be getting. Just waiting on some Visas still. But during transfers, it’s just crazy!

So in preparation for all of this there is a huge need for more houses on the mission. My companion and I just went traveling this whole week, doing a lot of house looking, picking the best quality houses, best locations, for the cheapest prices. We found a bunch of really good houses for cheap. It took a little bit of searching, but it will all work out. I just wish that the missionaries had done that before I got on the mission because when I got here, the houses were horrible! But slowly we have been trading out the houses for good ones.

After next week we will start the Zone Conferences. I'm kind of nervous but I'm sure it will be fine. Elder Bond told me that during Zone Conferences the time just flies by because EVERY day you are traveling to a different zone. And this is my last month so the end may come sooner than I will realize.

Love and Miss  you all!
Elder Smidt X





I didnt win the Chubby Bunny Contest. I'm just a cotton headed ninny muggins!!
Elder Smidt X



No comments:

Post a Comment