Saturday, November 2, 2013

HALLOWEEN!!!!


Well, this was the first Halloween that I had completely forgotten about until it was too late. I guess I was just too busy involved in the work which is actually a good thing. But I LOVED the emails I got. Just soo many questions. What was Keaton supposed to be? And Dad and Shawn? I think I know Shawn's; Call of Duty? Maybe not, but it was sweet. Even though I don't know what dad was supposed to be, it was the coolest one. Dang, I want a yellow suit. I had almost forgotten just how awesome our family is. I love you guys. I will be sure to participate in the Halloween madness next year. I will get into it. I still can’t stop laughing at the picture of the dogs with the shirts. I can’t wait to tackle Griffin. That little rascal. What is mom? A model witch? That can’t happen, where's the green skin? But don't worry mom, you pulled it off way better this year than last. I have last year’s Halloween pic here right next to me, the one with you and Tiff together. Its weird how time flies. Seems like I just got that picture from you guys. 

Jason, looks like the season is back. Just another Madden Monday.

Thank you so much Nana and Pops for the card!!! I can’t wait to use my first 10 US Dollars in two years. Really cool note, I love you guys and hope you enjoyed the cruise.

Well, this upcoming week will be my last full week on the mission. To be honest, I still haven't fully grasped the concept yet. It still seems like I will just stay on the mission, that I am just waiting for another transfer. I don't know how to explain it but I guess I am just more in denial than anything else.

This past week was once again just a race with the conferences, but it’s really good because it passed by super fast---doesn't even leave me with any time to think about going home. 

Question- have you guys already thought about hotels? Or what were you thinking about with that? 

Next week will be my last email home.

Love and Miss you all!

God Speed.

Elder Smidt X

No comments:

Post a Comment