Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Father's Day!!!


Family,

I’m extremely sad that I forgot to mention dad in my last email. I had totally forgotten about father’s day. I’ve gotten really bad in the past few months with things like that, but I think I just kinda stopped worrying about sending you guys things on Birthdays and stuff, because it feels like time is really flying by now, and in no time at all, I’ll be hugging you all in person.

I had a really good week. We had our leadership council and then the next day Elder Aguiar and I conducted our first Zone Meeting together. It went really well. I think everyone benefited from it. Today we went into the jungle and caves again, my third time, but since I have been more times than anyone else in this Zone, I am always the guide.

We have some good people with a lot of potential to be baptized. The first one is Henrique. His wife is a member but less active, they got married after she had already stopped going to church. We didn’t even know, we were just knocking on doors. He accepted to be baptized and she wants to return. Please pray for them. And we also got a family, but the oldest daughter (26 years old) is really the only one that has shown interest in learning more. Her name is Ana Cristina. She is a really neat girl and I hope that she will go to church and be baptized as well.

Gotta run today, but for all its worth, I love you a lot dad. I don’t think anybody could quite understand our relationship, with all the weird jokes, fast food lasagnas, name calling, etc. But it’s because nobody quite has a relationship as ours. I continue to say that you are my best friend and I truly mean that. I hope you had a great day! I Love you!

**I GOT COLEY AND HEIDI’S PACKAGE!!!!! I loved it!!! Tell them thank you so much! I also got Tiffy's Package! Sooooo delicious and I am going to use that excercise band everyday. Tell both of them thank you so much!!!!**

Elder Smidt X

No comments:

Post a Comment