Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Thank you for all the news and Help!



2-05-14

Dear Family,

     First of all, yes dad, I did get your email. Sorry I forgot to mention it in my last email, but it was awesome. Thank you for the medical advice mom, my feet have gotten better and the spots are going away. I don’t have foot powder and I don’t know where to buy any, not sure if there is foot powder here. I am already trying to dry out my feet as much as possible. Thank you again to everyone that gave me advice!

    Thank you for the letter Birt. I never expected a letter from you in Portuguese! I’m pretty jealous to hear you have a dog! I have been missing having a dog sooooo bad! And I always love hearing about Lucy, I can’t believe she is almost one year old! Crazy. I’m happy for you. Thank you also Coley for the letter, I can’t wait to listen to awesome songs with you again. Keep strong! I love you! Heather, it was good to hear from you! I hope the family is well. I can’t believe how old everyone is now in your family. Time sure does fly by. And thank you mom, I know that the news that you tell me seems old, but for me it’s all very new. I had no idea that there was even a new Mission Impossible movie! Eu Quero!
   
    Well, today was transfers! I had no idea until just this past Monday. Transfers should have been in two weeks, but they moved it forward two weeks so that the next transfer would land right on the same day the Mission President is being transferred. My new companion is Elder Severo, he seems really cool, but I don’t really know him yet. We’ve only spent a couple hours together. I will really miss Elder Pezzi. He is someone that I can really call my friend. Sometimes it wasn’t good though because we couldn’t stop laughing, seriously. At one door that we knocked, when the lady answered, I introduced us, then I heard elder Pezzi laugh, then I started laughing, and we just had to ask if we could visit her another day, and left. It was just one of those times where you can’t stop laughing. Really bad I know, but something that I will never forget. Anyways, I’m still in Justinopolis, the same ward for three transfers. That’s ok though because I really like my ward here.
   
    So remember how I used to love power rangers? Well I figured out a way I can realize my dream and actually be a power ranger! That’s right Nana Smidt; I’ll be needing some more power ranger haircuts! Here, the police men that have motorcycles, have gear that makes them look like a power ranger, all the way from the helmets to the boots. After my mission, I will just enlist in this battalion, and I will have a Mega Zord in no time.

     Mom and Dad, could you do me a favor? Could you figure out my line of Priesthood Authority? I would really like to know which path it’s taken to get to me.

I love the mission. It takes time, faith, hope and a lot of prayers, but the reward is so awesome, because you find a testimony you never knew you had, and it is that testimony that gives me strength.

     Love you all!!
Elder Smidt X

No comments:

Post a Comment