Monday, October 1, 2012

hey, hey, hey...


Well mom and dad, 

I think I may have officially become the strongest man in the world. I don't want to sound arrogant, but I think it finally happened. 

That photo that you sent me, maybe I can put it on my flash drive and then bring it to photo printer but I think it would be easier sending it through the mail. I was also thinking that maybe you could start planning another calendar for me? I love the calendar I have. Its probably the coolest thing I have on the mission. And before I know it, I will be hitting my one year mark.

If I have any really cool "Aha" moments, don't worry I will be sharing them with you, but this week I haven't had any. Except for when I found my jello mix under the refrigerator.... mmm, it was pineapple. We are still waiting for the president to come. I think it will be tomorrow, but we never know. They like to make the visits unknown, like the sixth sense, they just randomly occur.

I'm trying to read the entire bible, cover to cover and now I am about 1/8 of the way done. Its very interesting. I never realized how many things Moses did that are the same things that we do today, especially with temples. But I never have had such an interest in the Old Testament that I have now. Its really neat. So today I will be going to a "Mall" to look around, that should be fun.

I'm glad that the postal strike is finally over here. I was scared I wasn't going to be getting any mail for a long time. Its been a while now.

I really don't know what to say this email. Elections are really funny here because every person that is running has their own music, which is always really cheesy and there are millions of cars that blast this music everywhere. I have political music stuck in my head now. 

Yes, I dream in Portuguese and English. I don't remember all of my dreams, but sometimes I wake up and realize that my whole dream was in Portuguese. One time I talked to my companion in my sleep and he said that it was Portuguese mixed with English, and he told me while I was sleeping, "I didn't understand anything you said," and I just replied in Portuguese, "me neither."

Hopefully I will be able to send you guys a package for Christmas with some things, what do you think?

I loved that photo that you sent me mom. I'm glad to see that you are opening up to the truly pleasant things of the world. Please tell John to save  that photo that he made for me so that I can put it on Facebook after the mission. I was laughing soooo stinkin hard. I love it.

Well I love you all!

God Speed!
Elder Smidt X

No comments:

Post a Comment