Monday, December 31, 2012

Cool Events...No pics...


Family and Friends,

So I did some really cool things this week and took a lot of photos, but the computer that I’m using right now isn’t reading my card and I don’t want to pay more to use another machine. But I had a good Christmas. Well, it was really Christmas just to me, because nobody was celebrating it. But at least I got to talk to you guys, and that was awesome! I made a short Christmas video and took some pics as well. I would like to give a shoutout to all the people that sent me stuff. The Howards, The Gilleys, the Baums, Nana and Pops, Nana Raine and Pops Ralph, Aunt Carolyn, the Kelly’s, and aaaaalllll the letters from the family! Thank you so much!

This morning we went to some caves with really big Mineral crystals, cool lights and really cool other structures, along with some Nephite writings. A lot of really cool photos. I will definitely send them next week. We took some other Elders in our zone too. Cool experience.

I am happy to hear that everyone had a good Christmas. I am so happy to know that next Christmas I will be home with you guys.................. AND THERE BETTER BE EGG NOG!!!!!!

At least I don’t feel entirely away from the cold weather. I happened to pick up a head cold in these past few days.

Anyways, I love and miss you guys!!!!

Feliz Ano Novo!!!! Eu Amo vocês!!!

God Speed
Elder Smidt X

No comments:

Post a Comment