Monday, February 18, 2013

Heisman...


Well hello everyone!!!!

Today I got to play some good ol' American Football. and it felt soo good!!! I got some good passes in, did some running and it was all good. This will probably be my last P-day with Elder Cancino so I took him and another Companionship, Elder Oakes and another Chilliano to play football too. We just played two-on-two with two hand touch. it was good.

I also had the Grand privilege of Baptizing Mr. Stark. He had some difficulties with the word of wisdom as well as the Law of Chastity, but he was moved.

I learned a little bit how to play the accordion. I was so stoked! I just kept wheezing over a member’s shoulder as he was playing it, he finally got weirded out enough to just let me play around with it.

Tell me what the heck you have been asking the President, it is starting to freak me out.

Coley, how is the work coming along?  I count on you sport!

I miss and love you all! Can’t wait to hang out with you guys again!


God Speed
Elder Smidt X




No comments:

Post a Comment