Monday, February 11, 2013

PICTURES!!!!!


Star Date 2013, on the 11th of February,

Captain to Star log, I am stranded in Brazil with only the whimsical hope of a valentine. 

So this week was REALLY rough, we didn’t have any baptisms in our whole Zone. That won’t look too good on my resume. But I went on a few splits this week with other Elders and on every split that I did, I helped find a new person to be baptized in their area. I also did a split with Elder Oakes and we made a sweet fort and bought pizza and soda. Hurray for youthfulness!! And in the picture I’m wearing "The Mission Ring". Its the biggest, most powerfully awesome ring ever. Inviting someone to be baptized with that ring on, they just can’t deny. 

I really like the work that Coley is doing. Keep it up sis, I love ya!

Most of the pictures are from the Jungle that I took. 

So I’m suuuuper ticked because the coolest shirt that I have EVER owned, my white Nike Duck shirt, got ruined after I went to the jungle. It got all muddy, and I am sooo sad. I just wanted soo badly to look cool, that it cost me my most precious earthly item. 

This week I went to the doctor to get my toe worked on by a Foot Doctor. It was cool and painful, but I had to go because just one day my toe was hurting so bad I could barely walk. Then I took off my shoe to look at my toe, and when I poked it with my finger, some thick, chocolate brown ooze started coming out. So you will see a charge for that, and some small charges for other medical supplies, but I will receive re-imbursements for those things. But the lady said that I should go back one other time to finalize the toe-nail so that another in-grown toe-nail doesn’t happen. But that visit won’t be re-imbursed. It would be about 25 dollars. If you accept, the next week I will go back there. If not, tudo bem, all is well, I don’t need to go back. It’s more of just a pre-caution visit.

Mom, Sister Fortunato said that she will try to respond your questions but she said that this Wednesday the President will answer all the questions that she doesn’t know.

Sorry for the very dry letter. I love and miss you all!

God Speed
Elder Smidt X










No comments:

Post a Comment