Monday, April 29, 2013

Hey, take it eaaaasy....


So a miracle happened this week, I was cured! I still feel low on energy, but it felt just like how you were describing it. My eyes hurt to look around, there was a lot of pain in my joints, and my skin was really sensitive. It was the worst, then all of the sudden during the week, I went back to normal. Everyone was surprised, saying that it should have taken a lot longer to get better, but I know that it was because of all your prayers. Thank you soooo much!

Congratulations Coley! I'm glad to hear that there is a new member to the family. Just a little sad that I won’t be able to see her for a few months. 

So this week I wasn't transferred, but my companion was, and I am actually kind of glad. It just felt like it was time to move on. My new companion is awesome and hilarious. He's an American from Spokane, Washington. I knew I would like him when I heard him say to me one day, "hey, take it eassy," like Nacho. And then I liked him even more when I heard him singing, "I'm proud to be an American!" I would like to spend more time with him, but this is his last transfer on the mission. We are actually very alike in a lot of things. We already planned on maybe hanging out after the mission to go to Golden Coral, mmmmm, buffet. He likes to do triathlons and wants to do an Iron Man too. I told him how sad I was to get rid of my bike before the mission, but how my dad is super cool and is making a bike for me. He got all jealous. Even though he is into triathlons, he’s not one of those gay guys that likes to run around all day in little tight shorts. He does a LOT of camping and hunting, and always talks about guns. He got me re-excited about camping again, and got me thinking again about forestry, I’ve been really thinking about it. Strange Ranger.

Congratulations to Bradley, my best wishes go out to him!

I'm going to have to try hard that this transfer doesn’t make me trunky because my companion is an American and he’s talking about going home to the “Holy” Land again, and it makes me want to kiss that promised land sooo bad. I want American food sooooo bad, you can’t even imagine. Tomorrow we are going to BH to have another Zone Leaders council, and afterwards I'm buying McDonald's.

I love and miss you all! There is a chance that I could be switching missions to one of the new ones. I'll know in a few weeks. I can’t wait to hear from you guys again.

The Gospel is true!

God Speed

Elder Smidt X


No comments:

Post a Comment