Monday, May 6, 2013

Mais Churrasco, mais amor


Family, friends, and loved ones,

This week I'm still feeling a little weaker, like I just can’t quite get that same amount of energy that I used to have before I got Dengue, so what did I do? I went to another Rodízio (type of Tucano's BBQ grill restraunte) to give me the strength I needed. With endless amounts of meat, mmmmm, it was just what I needed. 

I've also started running with my new companion, which I actually am very happy about. He’s one of the only companions that I have had that likes to exercise in the morning. Every one of my other companions said that we walk enough during the day that there was no need to exercise....whatever.

It’s good to finally be able to joke around again and get a good laugh in. Really makes the difference when you’re walking forever in the hot sun.

Thank you so much Tiff, Coley, Britt, Heidi, J-Baum, Shawn, Nana and Pops Smidt and Ball, Troy, Katie, Mom, Dad, Bryan, Tim, John, Cody, Lori, Scott, Tawni, Brianna, the Karrens and anybody else that I'm forgetting right now that wrote a scripture to me for my scripture book. That was such a cool idea. That is something that I will definitely cherish forever! I didn't know that was for my birthday until I already opened it and saw the cover, but it was so interesting looking that I didn't want to wait a second more. Very cool, thank you everybody!!

Here are some pics from today and of a pizza that we made in our house.

I love you and miss you all!! Happy mother’s day Mom! I will send a letter home with my testimony for you.J


Elder Smidt X


No comments:

Post a Comment