Monday, May 27, 2013

Last week...


Hey Fam,

So we are down to the last week of the transfer and the last week of my comps mission. Next Wednesday it’s Adios to him. Kinda sucks, It was an awesome transfer. I really loved working with him here. I don’t know if I will go or not. I’m kinda torn. Usually any missionary would be leaving after so much time in an area, but since my companion is going, I don’t know if the President will take me out of the area because two new missionaries to the area would be completely lost. But we'll see.

Hey, can you guys do me a huuuuuge favor? I really thought about it well, it wasn’t a spontaneous idea. I was thinking maybe you guys could really do a good search for me to see if it would be possible to get a job for me in the World Cup. All of the Brazilians are saying that they are still in need of a bunch of translators, and the world cup starts just a little bit after my Mexico Trip would end. That would be perfect to come back and start making some money instantly, and it would also give me a chance to see Brazil again. Elder Cox said he is going to do it. I think it would be sweet and a once in a lifetime opportunity. I really want to. I feel really good with the language. Lots of people tell me that I’m already speaking perfectly and I don’t feel any kind of difficulty with the language anymore. 

Unfortunately, we had a lot of potential this week with investigators, but when the weekend came around, they all just disappeared. It was really frustrating. Now we feel like we are at ground zero again. We will see.

I go in next week to get my ultra sound done and some other tests as well, (ask Dad) hope it goes well. 

This past week we had interviews with the president. I always love those. He really shows that he cares for you the way that he talks and makes you feel really important. He told me that our work together has been something that he is so grateful for and he will never forget my efforts to help him. And that guy is big…its always fun to give him a big bear hug! He reminds me a lot of you Dad, you would be a perfect Mission President.

I hope all goes well with you guys! I love you and miss you!

Elder Smidt X









No comments:

Post a Comment