Monday, July 8, 2013

My companion's last week, one more last week for me.


Hello!! 

Today was a good day. We went and played soccer at the church. I was the worst one. Everyone was Brazilian, but at least I’m learning right? I forgot sunscreen and now I feel burned. But I found M&M's and snickers today, more pricey, but they are soooo good! 

We have two firm baptisms this week. Ana decided that she didn’t want to be baptized, and Henrique, well, it'll take him a while to get up the courage to go to church. But we have Vera and Valdineia that we are going to baptize this week. They both accepted firm, went to church, heard the testimony meeting, and liked everything. They are really special. Please help them by praying for them. They are really excited with the gospel. Tonight we will be having our family night in that neighborhood that we started doing there with the investigators, and it will be good. 

I am happy to hear that all is set and ready to go. Sorry this week’s letter will be short, but we have to teach a person today! Its our stinking P-Day!! But she needs it, so its all goodJ

God Speed-

Elder Smidt X

No comments:

Post a Comment