Monday, July 29, 2013

Uma Semana excelente...


Family and Friends, 

Well, this week has been quite an awesome week. We were able to baptize Mauro and we are going after some other baptisms that will happen this week. When Carlos Henrique comes back after the Holidays, we will baptize him as well. All the missionaries in this zone are super excited and energized to work. Surely we will see many miracles here. I decided that I wanted to pray more for the people with a potential to be baptized, so I grabbed all the names of the people in every area with potential to be baptized, and then I made a list and passed the list to every missionary in the zone so that all 22 missionaries would be praying for these people. A lot of unexpected people were baptized this Sunday and a lot more will be because of the prayers of these missionaries. Everybody is excited to work together with our faith.

Mom, you wanted to know what city I'm in now. Im living in Ribeirão das Neves. It’s another city different than Justinopolis and Venda Nova, but I am the Zone leader here. Its a big Zone, the biggest in the mission. There are three corners of three cities in our zone. My companion is an American and he is from Utah. 

Tomorrow we will be going to BH to have our Leadership Council with the President. We always learn something really important when we go to those. 

I love this work, and I love being a missionary! I will be super sad to leave this mission. I often think about that painting I have in my room; the one of the little kid with an adult suit on.  I feel like I’m finally fulfilling my lifelong dream. I will make sure that that painting continues in my son’s rooms, and forever will continue.

I love you all and I can’t wait to see you guys!

God Speed

P.S. How was Taylor’s home-coming talk? Does he seem different? Were there Krispy Kreme’s at the party?

Elder Smidt X

No comments:

Post a Comment