Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Birthday!


Well Happy Birthday Dad! Tiffers! and the Good Ole United Staters!!!

I am really bummed that I won’t be able to eat a big old Brat with you guys while blowing stuff up and shooting Roman Candles at each other.... hehe, good times. But you will be in my thoughts this Fourth.

I can’t believe everyone is getting so old! Its weird how nothing seems to change all that much when you’re home, but two years away from home, everything seems completely different.

This week, I’m hoping that Ana Cristina will decide to be baptized. She still needs a testimony, please pray for her. I know it makes a difference. Today I will take my companion to the famous caves here and I’ll take some cool pictures for you.

I fell behind on my reading (I really hope you guys have stuck to my challenge) but now I’m getting into the Awesome part in Alma; the wars. Once it gets to that part in the book, its hard to put it down. I love it. I’m sure I’ll finish the book in just a little bit of time now.

I don’t have much to write about this week, but I was really happy to see that all responded about the release date and that everything is working as planned. I cannot wait!

Love and miss you guys!!

God Speed!

P.S. In the cave pictures, it was completely dark. Couldn’t even see my hand in front of my face; only when we took pictures it lit everything up to see.
Elder Smidt X







No comments:

Post a Comment