Monday, August 12, 2013

It's the final countdown...


Well helloooooooooo there!

So I got the package, woo hoo hehe, I loved it! The skittles are Awwwwesooooome (said in a high pitched tone). Looks like from here on out, its clear sailing…..no more sicknesses.

Did dad make a belly shirt with the McLovin shirt? That is awesome. I can NOT WAIT to do that race with you guys!

So this week we weren’t able to Baptize anyone. We are still waiting for Carlos Henrique to come back. Once he does we'll get him baptized. We also have two other girls progressing to be baptized this Sunday. I really hope that we can baptize them and do the work and have the faith to find more to be baptized by next Sunday because our goal is 7 for this month. So we have to work a whole lot more. I believe that we will be able to reach this goal. We will be doing another fast to find a family.

I really don’t have all that much to share this week except that I’m getting fat again. It’s impossible to exercise here. The roads are rock roads and super uneven and if you try to run you’ll just twist your ankle. Also, in our house I can’t do things because the people below us get super angry with the noise that we make. Sucks. Oh well, ya win some, then ya lose some.

I love you all! Hope you have an excellent August!

God Speed!

Elder Smidt X

No comments:

Post a Comment